Baltic Amber is an organic substance (succinate) that is formed from fossilized tree resin (not sap). Amber that comes from the Baltic Region has the highest concentration (up to 8%) of the succinic acid which is what reportedly provides the healing properties.
When worn against your skin the warmth of your body can allow the succinic acid to be absorbed into your body through the skin and into the blood stream. From there it can be carried throughout the body delivering the pain relief.
As with most all-natural products you will find that each individual may respond at a different rate. While some people notice almost instant results, others find the response more subtle and may take place over time.
Each and every amber necklace is carefully hand crafted by a Lithuanian artisan who shapes, rounds and smooth's each bead so that it will lay comfortably against the skin. The amber is very lightweight and warms quickly to the temperature of your body.
The string is individually knotted between each bead for strength and if your necklace was to break... only one bead would come loose. (no scattered beads)
- Handmade with 100% certified Baltic amber.
- Helps to relieve pain and inflammation. Must be in contact with the skin.
- Please note that baltic amber is a completely natural material and slight color variation from pictures may occur.
- May be in contact with plain water, however it is preferable to remove it before bathing or swimming to increase its lifespan.
- You should be able to run two fingers along your baby’s neck under the necklace. The necklace must never reach passed your baby’s chin.
- Whenever your baby shows the first signs of teething, it’s time to try this product.
- This product has a safety release and is tested by a third party lab & meet all safety standards.
- Parent/adult must supervise children at all times when wearing any type of jewelry. Necklace must be fitted properly & taken off at night time. Please refer to our proper sizing guide to choose the adequate size for your child.