The Lassig Green Label Neckline Bag is unlike any other diaper bag on the market! It is unique in many ways. Not only is it attractive and stylish enough to be used on a daily basis by Mom long after the babies have grown, but its lightweight and durable polyester material is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. In addition to making a fashion statement, parents who sport this bag will also be making an environmental statement!
The large main inside compartment includes a water-repellent zipper wet pocket to store any damp or soiled items you would like to keep separated from other things, as well as a large hook and loop pocket and elastic pouch ideal for a water bottle.
- Water-repellent, padded changing mat
- Insulated, removable bottle holder with clip
- Removable zipper pouch ideal for make-up, coins or other small items
- Removable compartment for baby food jars and compartment for baby wipes
- Four front 'bonus' compartments are located at the base of each handle that are ideal for sunglasses and your smartphone. One of the bonus pockets includes two pen loops, and another includes a removable hook for keys.
- On the front of the bag, there is a large vertical zipper that opens up to reveal a large insulated pocket for keeping food items.
- Additional stroller hooks and adjustable shoulder strap are also included.
- Measures (LxWxH): 16.9"x 5.5" x 16.9"
All materials used to manufacture Lassig bags are free of PVC, AZO, Phthalates, Nickel and Cadmium