This Soothing Silicone Teether and Clutching Toy is designed specifically for little hands to grasp and clutch, with the unique shape and raised edges providing a comforting teething or gumming surface for babies. Made from 100% silicone, this non-toxic teether is BPA, PVC, and phthalate free. This teether can also be refrigerated and chilled to sooth even the most sore baby gums, and is top-rack dishwasher safe. Wimmer-Ferguson toy graphics and designs are based on scientific research of visual development in early infancy. Each Wimmer-Ferguson toy is designed to engage baby from birth, providing playful opportunities to practice developmental skills. All toys feature high contrast graphics to encourage early visual activity and graphics are repeated from toy to toy to encourage “pattern recognition”. In addition to visual development, the Wimmer-Ferguson collection by Manhattan Toy also offers a variety of toys with features to benefit other key areas of an infant’s developmental growth including: eye-hand coordination, gross motor activity, self-awareness, sense of object permanence, and experience with cause and effect.
- From Manhattan Toy’s award winning Wimmer-Ferguson infant collection - the original innovator of black and white developmental toys
- Non-toxic clutching and teething toy is made of 100% silicone and is phthalate and BPA free
- Raised edges and unique shape bring comfort to teething and gumming bablies and are easy for little hands to grab and hold
- Can be refrigerated to provide chilling comfort and relief for sore baby gums
- Measures 3.5" in diameter, top-rack dishwasher safe