1 TOG bamboo sleep bag, perfect all year round!
Getting baby to an healthy sleeping routine is not always easy. Made of viscose from bamboo, this Canadian designed Perlimpinpin sleep sack is the first step to a safe sleep. Thanks to its reverse zipper, this sleep sack will make diaper changes so easy!
All Perlimpinpin bags are tested by independent laboratories and testing facilities to offer a safe and perfect solution for baby’s sleep. Perfectly adjusted to fit the neck hole and opens only from the bottom, ensuring the bag is never over baby’s head. Canadian design.
The jersey knit fabric made of 70% viscose from bamboo and 30% cotton is ideal for babies with allergies and eczema. Enough bamboo to keep the properties of this unique fiber and just enough cotton to increase its durability. Baby’s comfort is guaranteed!
- Tested by independent laboratories and testing facilities to ensure quality and safety standards
- safe and exclusive Canadian design without snaps
- ideal for an undisrupted sleep
- keeps baby warm all night
- opens fully from bottom to easily change diaper
- well adjusted neck hole
- protected chin
- lots of room for baby’s feet
- 1 tog
Close zipper before washing. Machine wash cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Light iron medium
Jersey 70% Viscose from Bamboo\30% Cotton. Filling 100% Polyester.