Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, virtually odorless nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes!
- Size: 0.5 fl. oz. (15 mL) each bottle
- Non-toxic, water-based formula
- Virtually odorless, kid-friendly
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish, does not peel
- Safe for use during pregnancy!
- Made in USA
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint
- Air dry 60 seconds
Optional for Best Wear
- Blow-dry polished nails for 1 minute with a hairdryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.