The performance inspired Ryder II is built for play and style. Minimalist and ultra-lightweight, the Ryder II features soft, supple, recycled mesh lining to avoid skin irritation and a removable sockliner to keep feet fresh. PU strap and heel overlays add support and durability for all activities. 47% of this shoe is made with recycled content materials.
- Glitter textile upper opens wide and is super-lightweight and flexible
- Recycled mesh lining and sockliner is soft and breathable
- The FlexiRun™ EVA foam outsole is engineered to be super lightweight, cushy and flexible.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort, rubber toe cap protects little toes
- Extra wide hook-and-loop closure for easy in and out
- Classic SKR fit gives feet room to move and grow
- Machine washable
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Pediatric Medical Association (APMA)
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry.